TUGAIN 5% 60ML
Product Code :BG126
Generic Name : Minoxidil
Brand Name :Rogaine
Manufacture :Cipla Ltd –
Presentation :Bottle Spray
Delivery Days :10 to 12 working Days
Quantity : 1 Bottle
Tugain 5% 60ML
It is a medication that treats common hereditary hair loss. It belongs to a medicine class called vasodilators. The drug is used to promote hair growth in men with male baldness. Tugain, 5% 60ML, can stop further loss of hair. It aids hair in re-growing.
How does Tugain, 5% 60ML work?
It is a potassium channel opener. The vasodilation action of this medicine will expand the blood vessels. Thus, when you apply it to your scalp, it will aid in increasing blood flow. This increased blood flow will provide extra nutrition and oxygen to the hair follicles. It will prevent the death of hair cells. It will enhance the growth of new hair.
What are the benefits of Tugain, 5% 60ML?
It is a medication used for treating common hereditary loss of hair. It helps hair in re-growing. The medicine is most effective for thinning the top of the scalp or baldness. It is less effective at the front or for any receding hairline.
Things to follow while using this medication
- Before taking this medication, an individual should inform a doctor if he has an allergic reaction to it.
- A person with liver disease, urination problems, and bladder muscle disorder should always consult their doctor once they decide to use this medication. It would be best if you continue taking this medication to maintain hair growth.
- When you suddenly stop taking it, any gain in the hair quantity will be lost within a year. You will also suffer from some severe withdrawal effects.
- So always follow a doctor’s instructions while using this medication.
- Women should never use it. It can cause birth defects if she gets exposed to it while she is pregnant.
- Adult men should only use this medication.
- It should never be consumed by any woman who is or may become pregnant.
- These tablets are coated. Thus, it will prevent contact with the active ingredient during normal handling if the tablets are never broken and crushed.
- If any woman comes in contact with this medicine accidentally from a broken or crushed tablet, she should immediately wash that area with a bar of soap and water.
- Using this medication can also increase the risk associated with developing prostate cancer.
- A doctor will perform tests to ensure that an individual has no other condition preventing him from using it safely.
- You should immediately take medical help if you notice any lump or pain in the breast.
Does Tugain 5% 60ML cause any side effects?
- There are a few side effects of it that occur.
- But will never need medical attention.
- These side effects usually occur initially when an individual’s body tries to adjust to the medication.
- It slowly goes away once the body gets adjusted to this medication.
- You can consult your doctor if you wish to prevent or decrease some side effects.
- The more common side effects of Tugain 5% 60ML are breathing trouble, hives, and swollen tongue or throat.
- Other than these, runny nose, sneezing, stuffy nose, and sleepiness are some of the less common side effects.
- Back pain, headache, and stomach pain are rare.
- Talk with your doctor. See if any of the above-mentioned side effects persists or becomes bothersome. If so, understand what you should do.
- Get the correct information from your doctor.
- If you have any doubts, ask and get them cleared.
Frequently asked questions
Q-How should I use this medication?
Usually, this solution comes along with a spray pump applicator. An extended spray-tip applicator is also there. Try to aim the spray’s pump toward your scalp’s bald areas. Pump it one time. Spread all solutions using your fingertips. A total of six sprays will produce 1 ml of it. Do not breathe in any spray mist. Wash your hands well after each application. Use the spray pump applicator to apply it to large areas of your skin. Spray the tip applicator on small areas.
The foam comes in a bottle with a spray nozzle. Press its nozzle to place the foam on the fingers. Then use your fingers to spread the foam on your bald areas. Then gently massage into your scalp.
If you use the gel or lotion, take the advised amount with clean hands. Apply it to your affected scalp areas. Massage slowly into your skin. Use your fingers. After applying it wash your hands. Never blow-dry the scalp after you use this medication. Never apply this product on your shaved or inflamed scalp skin. If your scalp skin has some infection or irritation, do not use it. In case this medication gets into your nose, mouth, or eyes, wash it with cold water. If the medication irritates your broken skin, get medical help.
Q-Are there any special instructions to follow?
- Follow a healthy and balanced diet.
- Do not overuse styling tools such as curling rods, blow dryers, and chemical dying.
- They can cause loss of natural hair oil. Thus it will cause hair fall.
- Daily oiling aids in the scalp’s blood circulation. It nourishes the roots.
- Washing your hair two times weekly with a good shampoo or conditioner will improve your hair fall.
- Try to practice yoga or meditation to control your stress. It is the biggest enemy of hair fall.
- opt for regular medical tests to check your nutritional and hormonal profile deficiencies that may cause hair fall.
- Doctors will advise monitoring your hormonal or Vitamin D profiles. It is because they can impact your loss of hair.
- Avoid any contact of Tugain 5% 60ML with mouth, nose, eyes, or any broken or irritated skin because it may irritate.
- If it accidentally comes in contact with such areas, thoroughly rinse with water.