Brand Name : Propecia
Generic Name :Finasteride
Manufacturer : Cipla
Presentation : Tablets
Delivery Days : 10 working days
Quantity : 90 Pills
One medication prevents testosterone’s conversion to dihydrotestosterone inside an individual’s body. It is used to treat male pattern hair loss that occurs on the vertex as well as the area of the anterior mid-scalp. A man who suffers from male pattern hair loss will experience hair thinning on his scalp. This is a common condition. It is seen in men and often causes receding hairline or balding at the top of the head. Finpecia 1MG is only for use by men. Women, as well as children, should never use it to prevent hair loss. The medicine gets absorbed via the skin; thus, women and children are not allowed to take these tablets.
What are the benefits of using Finpecia 1MG?
It is a medicine that treats common hereditary loss of hair. The medication will prevent further loss of hair. It will aid in the regrowth of hair. It will stop the hormone production causing excessive hair fall or baldness. The hormone is responsible for increasing the growth of hair. It is a safe medication. Hair regrowth can be beneficial to your mood, appearance along with self-esteem. Yet it would be best to use it daily to enjoy all benefits.
How does Finpecia 1mg work?
The medication is a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor. It will block the body’s production of a male hormone in the scalp. It stops the growth of hair. Thus it reverses the process of balding. The medicine prevents further loss of hair.
How to use Finpecia 1mg?
Before taking this medication, an individual should inform a doctor if he has any allergic reaction to finasteride or any other similar medicines. A person with liver disease, urination problem, and bladder muscle disorder should consult a doctor before using Propecia medication. Usually, doctors recommend taking a tablet of 1 mg once daily. You can take it with some food. If your doctor prescribes take it without food. Once you begin to use it, never expect that you will see excellent results within a short time. Never stop using it. Do not increase its dosage if you see no effective results. This is because daily usage of this medication for three or more months is essential before any benefit is seen. Your doctor will prescribe continued use for sustaining advantage, and it will be periodically re-evaluated. Withdrawal of the treatment will reverse the medicine’s effect within the next 12 months.
Generals tips while using Finpecia 1MG
- Take the medicine as your doctor asked you to. Never take more significant amounts than he prescribed.
- Treating benign prostatic hyperplasia will take a minimum of six months before seeing any improvement in the symptoms.
- Treating male pattern loss of hair will take a minimum of three months before the symptoms improve. This is because the growth of hair slowly occurs over time.
- So do not stop using this medicine without your doctor’s mention.
- Also, if you suddenly stop using the medicine, you will develop withdrawal symptoms. Such symptoms will have a severe effect on your health.
- On the other hand, your doctor will slowly lower the dosage and not suddenly stop the medicine. It will thus prevent any withdrawal effects from affecting you.
- Contact your doctor if you experience side effects that continue or worsen.
- If you are pregnant or have plans to get pregnant, do not handle crushed or broken tablets. It may be absorbed into the body with a huge potential risk to any developing fetus.
Frequently asked questions
Q-For how long should I use this medication?
It would be best if you used it continuously to sustain its benefits. If you stop the treatment, the practical impact will start to reverse within a few months of stopping it. Further, within nine months of destroying it, hair loss will increase and become similar to what it used to be before beginning the treatment.
Q-When should I not use this medication?
- Avoid using this medication if you have an allergy to this medicine. Severe allergic reactions to the medication are very rare. Yet seek urgent medical attention if you see any symptoms like skin rash, swelling, breathing problems, etc.
- Use it with care if you have a liver problem. This is because of the increased risk of side effects. Your doctor will suggest tests for monitoring your liver function if needed while taking it.
- Women should not use it. Broken tablets or any crushed pills should never be handled by women who are or may become pregnant due to the absorption possibility of it and the massive risk to the developing fetus.
- The medicine is never prescribed for use in kids.
- The medicine may change moods and cause depression or suicidal thoughts in many cases.
- So always consults your doctor immediately in case you go through any mood change or change in your behavior. You may also develop thoughts of self-harm.
- If you face any health issues while using Finpecia 1MG or after using it, inform your doctor.
- Do not start the medication without proper knowledge of this medication or proper instruction from your doctor.