DUOLIN INHALER 50MCG/20MCG
Quantity : 1 Inhaler
Duolin Inhaler 50mcg/20mcg
The Duolin inhaler 50mcg/20mcg is a prescription medication used to treat asthma. It comes in an easy-to-use inhaler. This inhaler helps to relieve symptoms like:
- Breathing difficulties
- Tightness in the chest
If your doctor has prescribed this inhaler, be sure to read the instructions and use it as directed. Speak to your doctor if you have any questions or concerns about your asthma treatment.
What Is the Duolin Inhaler 50mcg/20mcg?
The Duolin Inhaler 50mcg/20mcg is an inhaler prescribed for the treatment of asthma. This inhaler contains a combination of beclomethasone dipropionate and formoterol fumarate dihydrate. They work together to help control asthma symptoms.
- It is an easy-to-use inhaler
- You need to twist the top and shake it well
- Then, hold the inhaler upright and press the canister down to release the medicine
- Breathe out completely
- Then, place the mouthpiece between your lips and inhale
- Exhale after holding your breath for 10 seconds.
If you need to use this inhaler more than once a day, talk to your doctor about increasing your dosage.
It is a prescription medication used to prevent and control asthma symptoms. It contains a combination of two medications: beclomethasone dipropionate and formoterol fumarate dihydrate.
When used daily, this inhaler can help you
- breathe better
- keep your asthma under control
- and reduce flare-ups.
Some of the benefits of using the Duolin inhaler include:
- Reduced symptoms: The inhaler can help reduce symptoms such as Shortness of breath, and chest tightness
- Increased lung function: This inhaler can help improve lung function over time.
- Fewer flare-ups: With regular use, this inhaler can help reduce the number of asthma flare-ups you have.
How Does the Duolin Inhaler 50mcg/20mcg Work?
This medicated inhaler contains a corticosteroid and a long-acting beta2-agonist. These medications work together to help open the airways and make it easier to breathe.
The corticosteroid reduces inflammation, while the beta2-agonist helps to keep the airways open.
- It works by blocking the action of cholinergic receptors with Ipratropium. Salbutamol helps in broncho dilating.
- Breathing tubes become tight due to the release of a few chemicals in the body (Acetylcholine).
- A medication such as ipratropium blocks the effect of these substances. Ipratropium decreases the tension in the breathing tubes, thus facilitating breathing.
- Salbutamol relaxes muscles and dilates smaller lung tubes.
How to use the Duolin Inhaler 50mcg/20mcg?
- This inhaler is a handheld device that is used to inhale the medication.
- It contains a combination of ipratropium and levosalbutamol as an active ingredient.
- Duolin inhaler relieves symptoms of COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease). Symptoms include:
- breathing difficulties
- coughing and whistling sounds while breathing
- and tightness in the chest.
To use this inhaler:
- First, remove the cap and shake the inhaler well.
- Then hold the inhaler upright and put your mouth on the mouthpiece.
- Depress the canister to release the medicine and inhale.
- After 10 seconds, exhale.
- Replace the cap after use.
Some common side effects include:
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- Runny nose
- Stomach pain
- Dry mouth
- Sore throat
- Muscle pain
- Breathing problem
- Chest pain
- Blurred vision
- Skin rash
Most of these side effects are mild and should go away after a short period. But, if they persist or become bothersome, you should speak to your doctor about them.
It’s important to remember that this inhaler can cause some serious side effects in some people. So, read the safety information and follow your doctor’s instructions.
How Long Does It Take for the Duolin Inhaler 50mcg/20mcg to Start Working?
The inhaler is a medication used to relieve symptoms of COPD. Symptoms include breathing difficulties, coughing, and whistling sounds while breathing. It contains a combination of ipratropium and levosalbutamol as an active ingredient.
How long it takes for the Duolin inhaler to start working depends on the individual. Some people will feel the effects almost immediately. While others may take a little longer. It’s crucial to adhere to the label’s instructions. If you have any questions or concerns, consult your doctor.
How to Store Duolin Inhaler?
- Store this inhaler in a clean and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- It is best to keep the inhaler at a temperature below and between 25°C/77°F.
- Must keep this medication away from the reach of children and pets.
- Keep taking this medication as prescribed. Consult with your doctor if you wish to stop the usage of this inhaler.
- Diabetic patients should inform their doctor about their conditions. The doctor will then prescribe the dosage as per the condition.
- This medication is not for minors.
- Children under the age of 12 years should not use this inhaler.
The Duolin inhaler 50mcg/20mcg is a prescription medication. It is used in the treatment of asthma. This inhaler comes in a metered dose. Thus, it comes with a spacer, and it is used to relieve the symptoms of asthma. Symptoms include breathing difficulties, coughing, and wheezing.