CYCLOMUNE 0.05% EYE DROPS
Brand Name : Cyclosporine
Generic Name : Cyclosporin
Manufacturer : Sun Pharma
Presentation : Eye Drop
Delivery Days : 10 working days
Quantity : 1Bottle
CYCLOMUNE 0.05% EYE DROP
CYCLOMUNE 0.05% EYE DROP is an eye drop that is mostly prescribed to treat eye conditions like Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca and severe keratitis.
Many people suffer from a condition known as dry eye or, more commonly, keratoconjunctivitis Sicca. It’s an uncomfortable and often debilitating problem that can make reading and watching TV difficult. When you have dry eyes, your eyes produce less than enough tears. These lacks of tears cause dryness, which can be extremely uncomfortable for sufferers.
Fortunately, there are a variety of things you can do to relieve the symptoms of Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca and severe keratitis and improve your general quality of life. In this blog post, we will go over some information about this eye drop.
What is Cyclomune 0.05% Eye Drop?
First, let us know about this eye drop. Well, it is a prescription eye drop brand that treats Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca or severe keratitis or dry eye. It’s used by eye doctors to treat eye dryness and is considered an alternative to artificial tears.
- It is a synthetic drop that is mixed with an eye solution.
- The solution comes in a bottle with a dropper that’s meant to be squeezed directly into the eye.
- The eye drops come in 2 strengths: 0.05% and 1%.
- The difference between the strengths is the amount of medicine in each drop.
- The 0.05% eye drops are a weak concentration. They are meant for people with severe eye dryness, but they aren’t very effective. This is likely because you have to squeeze a lot of drops into your eye to get any effect.
- The 1% eye drops are more potent, but they are still weak. That means they do a poor job of treating dry eye.
How To Use Cyclomune 0.05% Eye Drop?
The eye drops come in eyedropper bottles that are meant to be squeezed directly into the eye.
- First, read the label carefully. Because the label has all the relevant information on how to use the drops.
- Second, you should squeeze the dropper to the bottom of the bottle, not just halfway like you might with other eye drops.
- Lastly, follow your doctor’s instructions on how to use these drops properly.
These are simple steps and if you follow them properly, there is a high chance that you will see the results soon.
Safety Tips While Using Cyclomune 0.05% Eye Drop
If you are using this eyedrop then you must know the right way to use it. Handling this eye drop in the wrong manner can cause some problems as well. If you were not told how to use it properly, then don’t worry. Read further to know the correct way of using Cyclomune 0.05% Eye Drops.
- Before and after applying eye drops, properly wash your hands.
- Avoid using eye drops in the corner of your eye, near the eyebrow, or inside your nose. If you have to use them in these areas, make sure you are not touching your eye at the same time.
- Use eye drops only when your vision is blurry or imperfect.
- Avoid using these eye drops more than twice a day unless your doctor tells you otherwise.
- Store these eye drops where they are cool and dry, but out of direct sunlight and above 61 degrees Fahrenheit.
- These eye drops should be used only by people who have dry eyes. If you don’t have dry eyes, you shouldn’t use the drops.
- As these medications are for eyes and eyes are very sensitive to foreign objects, you should make sure your hands are clean and you are not touching your eyes when you use these drops.
- If you drop the bottle or even touch your eyes with dirty hands, the drops could potentially cause an infection or blindness.
- Finally, these drops should be used only when your vision is blurry or imperfect. If you use these drops all the time, your eyes may become irritated, and you may develop a condition known as ocular allergies.
Pros Of these Eye Drops
- Treats Dry Eyes – If you struggle with dry eyes, these drops are an effective treatment.
- Affordable – The eye drops are reasonably priced and have a long shelf life.
- Can Cure Blurry Vision -It can help cure blurry vision by drying out your eyes.
Cons Of these Eye Drops
- Can Be Harmful to Swallowing – If you swallow these drops, they can harm your body.
- May Not Be Effective for Everyone – These drops are not one-size-fits-all and they may not work well for everyone.
- Can Cause Ocular Allergies – Some people who use these drops regularly develop ocular allergies. Those allergies cause your eyes to become inflamed and swollen.
- Can Have Some Side Effects: It is very common for any medication to show some side effects. These eye drops are no exception to that.
- Eye pain
- Eye irritation
- Redness and swelling of the eyelid
- Watery eyes
- Blurred vision
- Redness and itching of the eye
- Burning sensation in the eye
As you can see, the list of potential side effects is not very long. And also these side effects go away automatically without needing any medical guidance.
After reading the whole article, if you are still wondering whether the Cyclomune 0.05% Eye Drops are worth it, then hear us out.
They are an effective treatment for dry eyes, but they aren’t perfect. These drops have a long shelf life and are reasonably priced, which makes them worth a shot for treating dry eyes.
That said, this medication isn’t one-size-fits-all and it doesn’t work for everyone. If it is not effective for you, try another dry eye treatment or visit your eye doctor. However, if you have dry eyes, you should keep a bottle of Cyclomune 0.05% Eye Drop on hand.